Nick Olds: WHAT A JERK
Last night, I got into a fight with my "friend" Nick Olds. I'll set the scene for you: there we were, making out the whole day on my couch, watching the Kiss: Behind The Music. Then he says, "Hey, I gotta go to a party. I'll call you sometime."
So I said, "WTF?!" And before I could say anything else, he turned around and punched me right in the balls!
When I came to, I was laying on my floor massaging my groin and a broken heart. I was missing him already. I got my first taste of physical abuse and I think I liked it. I wonder if I'm into that now...
Last night, I got into a fight with my "friend" Nick Olds. I'll set the scene for you: there we were, making out the whole day on my couch, watching the Kiss: Behind The Music. Then he says, "Hey, I gotta go to a party. I'll call you sometime."
So I said, "WTF?!" And before I could say anything else, he turned around and punched me right in the balls!
When I came to, I was laying on my floor massaging my groin and a broken heart. I was missing him already. I got my first taste of physical abuse and I think I liked it. I wonder if I'm into that now...


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home