Jammin' with Fuzzy Navel and the SAGs
Last night, a girl friend of mine wanted to get into the mood for the Grammys tomorrow. So she came by the cage to watch a replay of the SAG awards. Well, just as always, it was a night of stars and everyone looked fabulous! Especially the cast members of Lost (who are apparently trying to earn a prize for their perfect attendance at award shows).
But anyway, there we were, watching, and she says, "Can I take a sip of your fuzzy navel?"
I thought for a second- "Well, that's bold of her to ask. But, I mean, I can't say I haven't thought about her like that."
So I got up quietly, stood in front of her, and unzipped my pants. Then, as if she'd seen a ghost, she screamed bloody murder and bolted out of the cage. I'd never been so embarassed.
That's when I realized: she just wanted a sip of my wine cooler.
Pandas have fur on their bellies people, you've got to be more specific!
Last night, a girl friend of mine wanted to get into the mood for the Grammys tomorrow. So she came by the cage to watch a replay of the SAG awards. Well, just as always, it was a night of stars and everyone looked fabulous! Especially the cast members of Lost (who are apparently trying to earn a prize for their perfect attendance at award shows).
But anyway, there we were, watching, and she says, "Can I take a sip of your fuzzy navel?"
I thought for a second- "Well, that's bold of her to ask. But, I mean, I can't say I haven't thought about her like that."
So I got up quietly, stood in front of her, and unzipped my pants. Then, as if she'd seen a ghost, she screamed bloody murder and bolted out of the cage. I'd never been so embarassed.
That's when I realized: she just wanted a sip of my wine cooler.
Pandas have fur on their bellies people, you've got to be more specific!


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home