Monday, March 13, 2006

MySpace (The First Date)

Sitting around the cage last night, I got to thinking:
I want to meet someone on MySpace. That way I know it won’t be just anybody. I’ll have seen what they look like and what they’re into.
After that, I hope our relationship will blossom through Instant Messenger. So that, next thing you know, we’re sending each other e-holiday cards and online gift certificates. Downloading each other’s files, “Cybering”. Maybe even start IMing each other’s friends and family- so we can really get to know them, ya know.
Then, that day will come- when I link her to a picture of me down on one knee, and pop the question.
We’ll send e-vites to all our closest, so that they may be a part of our grand Chat Room marriage. Where we’ll be wed by an IM Justice of the Peace.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home