If Tony Danza Were My Dad (Day 4)
I finally talked to her today. I asked her why she broke up with me. She said that she wants someone that'll treat her right and be there for her (Translation = someone less attractive that will pad her ego and won't cheat). Then she went on to say that she's looking for someone who's more mature (dull).
But, that's not the worst of it. The last thing she said to me was that this would've never happened if Tony Danza were my dad, "because then I'd know how to take care of a woman." What-ever
I finally talked to her today. I asked her why she broke up with me. She said that she wants someone that'll treat her right and be there for her (Translation = someone less attractive that will pad her ego and won't cheat). Then she went on to say that she's looking for someone who's more mature (dull).
But, that's not the worst of it. The last thing she said to me was that this would've never happened if Tony Danza were my dad, "because then I'd know how to take care of a woman." What-ever


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home