To Walk a Night in a Woman's Shoes
Last night I got bored, so I decided to eat some of my mother's estrogen hormone pills. I didn't feel anything for a while, then all of a sudden, I had this overwhelming urge to find shoes to match my dress and listen to Alanis Morrissette. But, pretty soon after that, I had an estrogen-induced awakening...
Men are only good for 3 things: Affection when we want it, Comic relief, and Guilty pleasures. Haaaay
Last night I got bored, so I decided to eat some of my mother's estrogen hormone pills. I didn't feel anything for a while, then all of a sudden, I had this overwhelming urge to find shoes to match my dress and listen to Alanis Morrissette. But, pretty soon after that, I had an estrogen-induced awakening...
Men are only good for 3 things: Affection when we want it, Comic relief, and Guilty pleasures. Haaaay


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home